1. Dobry Hotel Mięczkowski Limited Partnership is responsible for the management and processing of personal details of the users in accordance with Polish Data Protection Act of the 29th August 1997 (uniform text of the Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland of 2002, No 101, item 926 with amendments) and Polish Act on Rendering Services Electronically of the 18th July 2002 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland, No 144, item 1204 with amendments)
2. DOBRY HOTEL MIĘCZKOWSKI Limited Partnership is bound by the provisions of Polish Data Protection Act of the 29th August 1997 (uniform text of the Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland of 2002, No 101, item 926 with amendments) and ensures that all the registered users have the right to view, update or remove their personal details and, above all, the right to raise objections in cases specified in the provisions of the afore mentioned Act. The personal information base, managed by the Service, is processed in accordance with the Polish Law and the Rules of Social Conduct.
1. The information contained in system logs may include various data, such as personal details, e-mail address or IP. Dobry Hotel Mieczkowski Limited Partnership based in Sopot will use the information for technical purposes only, to enter into, amend or terminate an agreement with the User or to ensure the highest quality of services.
2. The aforementioned data, as permitted by law, may be disclosed to the authorised third parties in the following cases: violation of the rights of Dobry Hotel Limited Partnership, computer hacking attempt or other mismanagement.
The Administrator reserves the right to contact the Users without prior notice. One of the reasons would be to inform the users about any updates related to the functioning of the Service, such as changes in the functioning or non-commercial e-mails for special occasions or containing system announcements. Each User is entitled to opt out of receiving information from the Service. Any direct marketing materials related to the Administrator’s and its associate companies’ activity, will be sent only to the users who have given their consent to it, in accordance with the text of the Polish Act on Rendering Services Electronically of the 18th July 2002 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland of 2002, No 144, item 1204 with amendments)
1. The users may access their personal data, keep them updated or require them to be removed at any time.
2. The Users are obliged to update their personal information in the registration form as soon as it becomes outdated.